I'm off man now I'm pregnant - RenderRay Visualization

Business

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
I'm off man now I'm pregnant

I'm off man now I'm pregnant

Share This
Dear Bunmi,
I’m currently pregnant for my boyfriend of two years. The problem is, since being pregnant – as I write this I’m at 15 weeks – I’ve gone completely off sex!
Affectional kissing, etc. Now I’m worried because I really don’t want to fall out of love with him. Is it just my hormones? I hate feeling like this but I can’t force myself on him either. This pregnancy was planned. I already have a four-year-old daughter from a casual affair, so I’m not used to having men around me.
Joyce, by e-mail
Dear Joyce,
A reduction in libido and rejection of affection is not unusual during pregnancy.
Once your hormones calm down you’ll probably be back to normal. In the meantime, reassure your partner that how you feel now is just a side effect of your condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages