Zidane: I don’t think I can coach Barca - RenderRay Visualization

Business

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
Zidane: I don’t think I can coach Barca

Zidane: I don’t think I can coach Barca

Share This




As Zinedine Zidane prepares to set up his side without the crocked Gareth Bale, he said he has a white heart towards coaching Barcelona.
Asked if he ever regretted not coaching Barcelona or any other side, Zidane’s response was unequivocal.
“I have a white heart,” he said.
“I’m here now, I only think about what I’m doing now, and playing was the same.”
Atletico Madrid take on Barcelona in the game of the weekend, but the Frenchman isn’t interested in the goings on elsewhere.
“I want to win our game,” he explained.
“I don’t want any result in particular, I just want to win.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages